Adam and Cory discuss how much social data is created every minute and why you need to try even harder to make your content stand out, backlash against Twitter suspending Guy Adams’ account following his critical Tweets about NBC’s Olympic coverage and why you might want to consider who controls your data, Twitter’s response to the Olympic acquisitions, Facebook advertising and whether bots are driving up the cost of ads, how Facebook is holding some page names hostage and what you can do if you need to change yours, a review of the Over app for iOS and how it can help you create visual updates, IntoNow’s new Capit feature and how it brings meme generation to the masses, Instagram crossing the 80 million user milestone and what this continued growth means for the network, Yelp’s mobile app updates and what you need to know about the changes, why Facebook satisfaction plummeted while Google+ satisfaction soared, and more.
- Infographic: How Much Data Is Created Every Minute?
- #NBCFail: Backlash as Twitter Locks Out Reporter Guy Adams
- Twitter: Our Approach to Trust & Safety and Private Information
- Ecommerce Provider Pulling Facebook Page, Claims Click-Throughs From Bots
- Over iOS App
- The Instagram Community Hits 80 Million Users
- Yelp Mobile Updates: Lookin’ Good
- Facebook Plummets In American Customer Satisfaction Index