Adam and Cory discuss Facebook’s purchase of Instagram, why it signals that mobile photo sharing is here to stay, what you need to do to be prepared, a guide to Instagram filters, why you need to keep hustling when it seems like others are blessed with overnight success, whether or not we really trust Facebook not to ruin Instagram, the privacy implications of the merge, Google’s announcement of their Glass project and how they might introduce a new class of location based social conversations, LinkedIn’s new targeted updates, why successful retailers are hiring more salespeople and paying them more, not less, Sephora’s new digital strategy that encompasses iPads, mobile and Pinterest, and why pinners be crazy.
- Instagram Blog: Instagram + Facebook
- 1000 Memories: How Many Photos Have Ever Been Taken?
- Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg Announces The Instagram Purchase
- A Guide to the Instagram Filters You’ll Soon Be Seeing on Facebook
- @JFouts Tweet
- @ErikRVA Tweet
- Google: Project Glass
- YouTube: Project Glass: One Day (Alpha)
- @Dan_Holden Tweet
- YouTube: Introducing LinkedIn Targeted Updates
- How Hiring Makes Uniqlo a Successful Retailer
- Sephora Doubles Down On Tech: In-Store iPads, Revamped Website, Pinterest Tie-In
- Pinners Be Crazy
- United Satates of North America, Mexico and Whatnot