Adam and Cory discuss how much time and money small businesses spend on social media and what you should consider when setting your own budget, what platforms power the internet and what to consider when picking a platform to power for your e-commerce, CMS, or forum, a look at LaunchRock 2.0 and how to use LaunchRock to get a new business idea off the ground, why YouTube is pulling funding from more than 60% of their partner programs and why this shows just how hard content marketing can be, Google rolling out indoor maps for the holiday season and whether or not this is a significant step towards the future of indoor mapping, AirBnB using a new Neighborhoods feature and the browsing behavior to increase rentals, Facebook testing ranked comments and how this might improve online discussion, and more.
- How Much Do Small Businesses Spend On Social Media?
- Infographic: What is Powering the Internet?
- LaunchRock 2.0
- YouTube Will Pull the Plug on at Least 60 Percent of Its Programming Deals
- Let Indoor Google Maps Be Your Guide This Holiday Shopping Season
- Introducing Airbnb Neighborhoods
- Facebook Testing Ranked Comments