Adam and Cory discuss Instagram’s debut on Android, Adam’s post on marketing with images including the potential overuse of infographics, the trend of sharing over commenting and the amount of inside information that followers want from your company, users fighting back against too many retro photos in their Facebook News Feed, initial research on fan response to the new Facebook Timeline, Gilt’s Pinterest discount campaign and Peugeot’s Pinterest promotion and how it takes advantage of the new Pinterest layout, Best Buy closing 50 stores, and how that could signal a future filled with coffee shops.
- Instagram for Android Press Center
- Do You Have An Image Problem? Here Are 3 Ways To Solve That!
- Photo Apps Such As Instagram Are Voted ‘Top Annoyance’ On Facebook
- Eye Movement Study Reveals Six Must-Know Things About Facebook Brand Pages
- Gilt: Unlock This Deal With 50 Repins!
- Peugeot’s Pinterest Jigsaw Puzzle Sends Fans On A Hunt For The Pieces
- Pinterest: Peugeot Panamá
- Best Buy Posts Mixed Q4 Earnings, Plans To Close 50 U.S. Stores
- In the Future Everything Will Be A Coffee Shop