Adam and Cory discuss tax day stories, Foursquare Day and what it signals for the network’s growth, promotions you can use to engage the Foursquare community, the new Google+ layout and what it means for your company page, making the most of live discussions through services like Google+ Hangouts On Air, Klout’s announcement of brand pages and how this could change the way companies interact with an motivate influencers, lessons from the massive success of recent Kickstarter campaigns, whether or not social icons at the end of TV commercials actually drive action, the Starbucks #5More campaign and how it brings together the social conversation into a single hub, and a challenge to find the most unique uses of the new Facebook Timeline.
- Adam’s Tax Day eCard
- Foursquare Blog: Happy 4sqDay From Team @foursquare To You!
- Foursquare Blog: From Local Biz to Big Brands, #4sqDay Speicals Abound!
- Toward A Simpler, More Beautiful Google
- Google+ Hangouts: Going Beyond The Status Update
- Slideshare Zipcast
- Google+ Hangouts API
- Klout Blog: A New Twist on Influence – Brand Squads
- Kickstarter: Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android
- U.S. Consumers Receptive to Social Media Appearing on Their TV Screens, According to Accenture Study
- Starbucks: 5 More Minutes
- @MichelleThai Tweet
- Facebook: Beard Grower