Adam and Cory discuss their troubles with Google+ Hangouts On Air, Pew’s survey of smartphone owners and their location-based service usage, tips for making the most of location-based service marketing, Google’s penguin update and what it means for your search engine optimization, Twitter’s effect on Google search results, new data that indicates Google+ is a ghost town and what you should do in response, GM pulling their $40 million Facebook spend, shady tactics being used by Socialcam to boost their app, and more.
- Pew: Three-Quarters Of Smartphone Owners Use Location-Based Services
- Google: Another Step To Reward High-Quality Sites
- It’s Been Proven: Twitter DOES Affect Google Rankings
- New Google+ Study Reveals Minimal Social Activity, Weak User Engagement
- GM Says Facebook Ads Don’t Pay Off
- Socialcam’s Shady Secret