Adam and Cory take a deep dive into Pinterest, including what Pinterest is, how big Pinterest has grown recently, how Pinterest generates revenue, stats about Pinterest, the new interest graph, spin-offs that include Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters and Gentlemint, jQuery Masonry, using Pinterest for marketing research, other uses for Pinterest, running a contest on Pinterest, including examples from ModCloth and Threadless, and finally, a sneak peak at the guest for next week’s episode!
- What is Pinterest?
- Pinterest Hits 10 Million U.S. Monthly Uniques Faster Than Any Standalone Site Ever
- Pinterest Is Quietly Generating Revenue By Modifying User Submitted Pins
- Infographic: Have An Interest In Pinterest?
- Next Wave with Gary Vaynerchuk: Interestingly Social
- Little Monsters
- jQuery Masonry
- 3 Ways To Use Pinterest For Marketing Research
- Pinterest Board: Other Places To Find Me
- Pinterest Board: Men Who Pin
- Something ModCloth, Something You
- Threadless Contest: Snag Some Valentine’s Day Cash To Get The Perfect Vday Gifts!
- Jason Falls
Adam and Cory on Pinterest: