Adam and Cory discuss stats about how retargeted News Feed ads increase the ROI of Facebook Ad Exchange advertising nearly 200% over sidebar ads, content curation and how to use tools like a Flipboard Magazine to market your company, a review of FocusTwist and how it turns your iPhone into a $2 Lytro camera, Daft Punk streaming their entire Random Access Memories album for free through iTunes, Google launching a mobile content recommendation engine powered by Google+, and more.
- News Feed Increases ROI of Facebook Exchange by 197%
- Flipboard Now At 56M Users, Adding 6M In One Month Since 2.0 Launch
- FocusTwist New Daft Punk Album ‘Random Access Memories’ Streaming Free on iTunes
- Google Launches Content Recommendation Engine For Mobile Sites, Powered By Google+
- Facebook Recommendations Bar
SoLoMo Show Links: