Adam and Cory discuss YouTube crosses the billion monthly unique user mark and why the video sharing service shows no signs of stopping, Klout announces Klout For Business and how you can use the social influence measurement tool to engage influencers and maximize your content strategy, Flattr adding financial incentives to your online likes, comments, favorites and shares, Facebook’s new Timeline and why it may signal the end of Facebook apps, Amazon’s new Send To Kindle button and why you should consider adding it to your long form content, and more.
- YouTube Hits a Billion Monthly Users
- Klout is Open for Business(es)
- Launching New Flattr – Add Money To Your Likes
- Facebook: Making Apps a Bigger Part of Timeline
- Amazon: The Send to Kindle Button