Adam and Cory Discuss the 2012 presidential election and how Barack Obama used social media to his advantage, President Obama’s photo becomes the most liked photo ever on Facebook and Twitter, how big data played a big role in predicting election results, why the election may have been Instagram’s first mainstream event, Facebook and Foursquare turn votes into real-time data, Instagram’s new web profile and what companies should know about this new feature, Google’s new Google Wallet card and how a physical card could help adoption of the mobile payment system, Foursquare’s new ratings system and why it makes Foursquare a serious competitor to Yelp, Facebook testing Pages Feed to help brands get exposure, Waze adding ads to their geo-location service and why this could be a great opportunity for small business, how to get more creative with your photography, and more!
- America Votes 2012
- Visualizing Election 2012 with Foursquare
- Photo: Barack Obama Four more years.
- Nate Silver – Five Thirty Eight
- Announcing Instagram Profiles on the Web!
- Introducing: The Physical Google Wallet Card
- Foursquare Explore Now Has Ratings
- Facebook Tests ‘Pages Feed’
- Advertise With Waze
- 7 Ways To Be More Creative With Photo A Day