Adam and Cory discuss Pew’s research on just-in-time information seeking with mobile phones, the trend of companies witholding marketing material in exchange for social actions, with examples from MTV’s Teen Wolf, Assassin’s Creed, and Gilt Groupe, C&A adding online likes to their offline store experience, Walmart driving foot traffic in-store with an Avengers augmented reality app, Nike’s Free Face campaign and getting users to interact with your product through an engaging experience, and Uber’s on-demand mariachi fiestas and how you can take advantage of cultural events to promote your products.
- Pew: Just-In-Time Information Through Mobile Connections
- MTV Teen Wolf Trailer Tweet
- Facebook: Assassin’s Creed – Unite to Unlock World Gameplay Premiere
- Gilt: Unlock This Deal With 50 Repins!
- YouTube: C&A Fashion Like
- Walmart Unveils Super Hero Augmented Reality App
- Nike Free Face
- Uber: On-Demand Mariachi Fiestas!
- May The Fourth Be With You – Star Wars Day