Adam and Cory discuss the pronunciation of .GIF, stats about the use of Google devices and applications, everything that was announced at Google I/O including a new Google+ layout, Android Studio, new Google Maps, and what marketers should take away from the event, whether Android is a focus for Google anymore, Yahoo! buying Tumblr and whether it signals a shift towards advertising for the network, Flickr going big with a new profile layout and 1TB of free storage, and whether or not this can revitalize the service, YouTube opening up their live streaming functionality to all accounts, and more.
- An Honor For The Creator Of The GIF
- Google’s Three-Hour I/O Keynote Boils Down To These Highlights And One Theme: Foundation
- Everything Announced At The Google I/O 2013 Keynote In One Handy List
- Tumblr. + Yahoo! = !!
- A Better, Brighter Flickr
- YouTube Live Streaming Expanding To More Channels
SoLoMo Show Links:
- Twitter: @SoLoMoShow, @CoryOBrien and @SecretSushi
- Facebook: SoLoMo Show
- Google+: SoLoMo Show
- Pinterest: SoLoMo Show
- Email: SoLoMoShow@gmail.com