Adam and Cory discuss Adobe killing off the Creative Suite and replacing it with the Creative Cloud and why this might not be a bad thing for most businesses, the 15 stats retailers should know about Pinterest, Instagram’s new Photos Of You feature and how it will allow others to build your profile and answer the “Who?” question in addition to captions and hashtags for “What?” and geo-tagging for “Where?”, Facebook’s humble brag that 40% of top grossing iOS apps are using their advertising platform to juice downloads and why this is making it harder for you to compete in the mobile application market, Taco Bell experimenting with Snapchat and why other brands might soon follow their lead, the new YouTube Trend Map and how you can use it to plan your video strategy, and more.
- After Nearly 10 Years Adobe Abandons Its Creative Suite Entirely To Focus On Creative Cloud
- 15 Stats Retailers Should Know About Pinterest
- Instagram – Photos Of You
- Facebook Claims 40% of Top Grossing iOS and Android Apps Use Ads On Its Platform to Juice Downloads
- Taco Bell Asks Twitter Followers To Add Them On Snapchat
- YouTube Trends Map