Adam and Cory discuss second screen marketing and advertising in anticipation of the 2012 Super Bowl, studies and statistics that support this second screen trend, sample campaigns from Shazam, Chevy’s Game Time app, Coca-Cola’s Polar Bear Bowl, USA Networks’ Character Chatter network, Twitter as a second screen platform, and the various companies that are driving the growth of second screen marketing, including Shazam, GetGlue, IntoNow, Arktan, Viggle and Echo.
- Nielsen – 40% of Tablet and Smartphone Owners Use Them While Watching TV
- Yahoo! – Mobile Shopping Framework: The Role of Mobile Devices in the Shopping Process
- Shazam – Brands Lining Up to Integrate Shazam into their Ads!
- Shazam Powers Interactivity for Super Bowl Advertising Campaigns
- Follow the State of the Union on Twitter