The SoLoMo Show is a weekly podcast that started in January of 2012. It’s hosted by Cory O’Brien and Adam Helweh, discussing the intersection of social, local, and mobile marketing and advertising. The show is recorded every Tuesday evening, and streamed unedited and live to listeners via Google+ Hangout. Final edited shows are published by Friday of the same week.
- Digital Marketers
- PR Professionals
- Advertising Professionals
- Social Media Strategists and Practitioners
Our audience is primarily tech-savvy professionals in the marketing, PR and advertising industry who are looking to better understand current and practical information about the tools, trends, tips and techniques that will help them do their jobs better.
Opportunities are negotiable and flexible. Below are some of the forms that sponsorship can take:
- One or more mentions of sponsor during the show, including an embedded image and link to sponsors web page in the YouTube version of the show
- Display of sponsor with link to product/service in episode show notes and within show details on solomoshow.com when episode is published
- Mention and link to sponsor on The SoLoMo Show social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Display of sponsor’s ad in the sidebar of SoLoMoshow.com
If you’re interested in sponsoring the show, please contact us at email@example.com.